Monday, August 17, 2009

So I thought I can cook. What a joke!!!! My little girl is repeatedly making it a point that I CANNOT COOK.So far she has made verbal objections to the quality of the meal. But today she has taken the abuse a notch up and started splattering food all over her body and carpeting food all over the floor.I was so overwhelmed, I started to cry.It was not like whimpering or squirming but out and out full-on crying with snot coming out of my nose. All the tears just blurted out of the eye socket and I cannot stop it. It was such a serious blow to my cook's soul. Then after some time (read: 1.5 hrs), when the storm has passed and I regained my will power to clear up the mess, my cook's ego crawled back.There must be help somewhere in the net. It is too early to accept defeat.That too from a person not even a year and half old. So the search begins.....

No comments: