Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Amusing thing in bland office toilet

Funny thing that repeteadly amuses me in our very bland and dreary office bathroom.

Check out Photo No 1 below, it is the snapshot of the Paper towel dispenser in our office toilet.




Photo No 1

One of our good friends once translated Paper towel in Bangla as "Hagoj" (Hagur kagoj= Hagoj).

Now look closely @ the next photo, Photo No 2. It is the same Hagoj Dispenser in close-up. And it has got the name on it "Hagleitner".


Photo No 2


Is not it a burning proof of the fact that German and Bangla both have same roots?

6 comments:

marcaval said...

Very amusing blog!!
I'd like to have a link-exchange betwen our blog.

ciao

Gledwood said...

I don't get the German-Bangla connexion: what are you talking about?

DaysasIremember said...

@marcaval :
Thanks , I would be delighted to exchange links between our blogs. Your's have some awesome snaps, though I do not understand the language it is written in.
@gledwood: I would love to explain to you the German Bangla connection. But are you still interested?

Anonymous said...

Funnyyyyy...I thought you were in UK

DaysasIremember said...

@Sandeepa : Na ami ekhono UK tei, office fixture ta shudhu UK made noi.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 'anonymous' ke ki korle je ato mosto boro comment likhlo??

'hagoj' pore aami khub haashlam...

UK te kon jaygay thaako?