Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My designer "Dust Brush and Pan"


How shamelessly could you brag over your "Dust Brush and Pan" !!!
To my defence, I am totally won over by the arty side of this functional object as much as the functionality of this artistic brush.
Seriously, bristles of a 'Dust Brush' as the evening gown of a lady- how much pumped up could one get on creativity juice to come up with something as elegant as this.

So here is what I shopped for in my Paris trip.
Designer "Dust Brush and Pan".

Wait! before you start judging my shopping prefernces,please be informed that it took tremedous self-control on my part to stay away from snapping up another equally attractive Toilet Brush along with this Dust Brush.
The Toilet Brush was in the shape of a burly gentleman with bushy hair (the hair doubles for the bristles of the toilet brush).


Now,looking back, I reckon that it was indeed a good decision that I stayed away from the Toilet Brush.
Because,everytime I do the dusting these days with my new Designer Dust Brush, I actually factor in extra 15 minutes to finish the job.
The reason being that, once the dusting is done, I have to groom the Designer Brush carefully with my other non-designer brush, so that Ms Brush's gown could regain the original glory of its showroom days.
(This act of grooming prompted A [my husband] saying something under his breath which I wonder what).
Now,scraping dust from Ms Brush's gown is one thing but imagine how shitty the business would have been if I have to take out genuine shit from Mr Toilet Brush's hair.

Thank god,I did not get carried away and bring home Mr Toilet Brush too.











NB: Do you know Ms D Brush is accompanied by Mr D Pan? And have you noticed that if I take Ms D Brush away from Mr D Pan, it leaves a big hole in his heart. How cute is that?














And last but not the least, this is my non-designer brush, which has kinda lost its glory nowadays.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome post..he hehehe..
ei son next paris trip e buy one for me pleaseeee..
- B

Anonymous said...

aj sandhe ta bhaloi ketegalo tomar blog gulo pore...aj taratari bari chole esechhilam... mese jathariti keu nei.....tai nijer sathe nijer katha cholchilo.... tomar blog gulo porchhilam. porte pote januaryr blogta porlam jedin tumi swarasati pujor din khichurir jonya depresed hoye... bes khanikta nijer sathe hajor bajor bokechho.. kintu anek somoy hajor bajor bokte bokte besh akta bhari bhari byapaar berie jay..(abasya styee jodi hojor bajor likhe thako..mane not in conscious mind) tomar oi kobitar line gulo amakeo besh khanikta duliye diyechhe, ar amon mathar modhey kilbil korche je ki balbo..

“Life is but a little holding, lent
To do a mighty labour. It is one
With heaven and stars when it is spent
To do God’s aim. Else die we with the sun.”

manus katorakom kore bhabte pare .... ka ak maas age ami ekhane akta natok dekhte gechhilam

" EBONG INDROJEET"

sekhane galper nayok INDROJEET (jani na nayok kina) asole or naam "nirmal"
amal, kamal, bimal abong nirmal... kintu STORY TELLER bolchhilo sobai
ki kore ato sadharon hote pare tai or naam nirmal noi
amal, kamal, bimal abong indrojeet

ta se INDROJEET gota natoke nijer life er purpose khuje pelo na sese bollo

" jibone tumi akta rail line dhore hantchho age dehle dekhbe dure line duto akta jaygay giye mise gechhe, pechhone jodi takao taholeo tai ... tabuo tomai mone asa rekhe hente jete hobe jodi sotti kothao line duto giye mise giye thake"

jai hok end ta ami mene nite pari ni athochho kato sahoj bhabe ai bhadrolok bole diyechhe..

“Life is but a little holding, lent
To do a mighty labour. It is one
With heaven and stars when it is spent
To do God’s aim. Else die we with the sun.”

oi indrojeet er sathe dekha hole ebar dekha hole line gulo suniye debo....

oi dekho amio khub hajor bajor boke fellam.. amar room partner ra ese gechhe.... bhalo time pass hoye galo.....tata
Dodai

Bong Mom said...

ore baba...ki shundor dekhte ...kintu khatuni ache mone hochche

Anonymous said...

ei tor neo counter e dekhlam mozambique theke tor blog visit koreche ke jano..ki bhaggoban re tui

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha!!!! what a delightful find! :)

Thanks for visiting my photo-blog....and leaving behind a lovely comment too...am glad i followed the link to your blog ....and no am not attempting to get into your good books but thought of letting you know that I'm married to a bengali and swear by doi maach and chingri malai curry :)

DaysasIremember said...

@Sandeepa,
hahaha. thik bolecho.
@anonymous,
Yes I am lucky,not only that I have a visitor to my blog from Mmzambique, but also that I am lucky to have a friend who took time out to go through the names of the countries in Neo Counter and stopped by to say that.:D Life is good.
@Moi, O goodie! I can't help, you are already in my good books :)
A warm welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.