Wednesday, July 26, 2006

O VISITOR WHERE ART THOU!!!!!

It is all about presentation I guess. Otherwise why I keep visiting my blog repeatedly – though I know for sure that it is populated by a solitary post which I already read up 71 times.

I feel that I am completely taken in by the polka dots and the beige background and the contrasting font colour and the side bar and all other goodies of the blog. Yesterday the urge to revisit the blog was so tremendous that I have to block my IP address so that the Stat Counter does not count in my visits (as the number on the counter kept on increasing very deceptively). And now I am upset because the counter does not have much counting to do after that.

4 comments:

Bishu said...

Kutus, don't expect the readers to jump in the very next day. Sometimes don't even expect the readers but just write what you feel right. For more insight check this out. I couldn't have said better.

Anonymous said...

ore katus tui kothay?? tor patta nei kano????

DaysasIremember said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DaysasIremember said...

ore b amar obostha songin. ekhono relocation er dhakka jai ni. mail korbo.